Productions > Summary > Partner Sales
There are three tabs with options:
- Filter By Dates is a checkbox that will let you further specify a specific date range to constrain the report to. Otherwise, the report will cover all dates (technically, between 01/01/1900 and 01/01/2079).
Included Partner Types:
- Filter By Partner Types is a checkbox that will let you further specify specific partner types to filter by. If checked:
- Available Partner Types lists the partner types created in Administration > Setup > Organisation > Partner Roles. Select specific roles and click Filter > to add them to the list of Included Partner Types. Select roles in the Included Partner Types list and click < Unfilter to remove them from the list.
- Show Charts is a checkbox that will generate charts in the reports to accompany tabular data.
- Include Comps is a checkbox that will include complimentary bookings in the reports.
A Save button allows you to persist these options as preferences for future executions of the report.
A Continue button will generate the report.
This report lists performances organised by production partner, and includes the following details:
- Production Title
- Partner Name
- Performance Date/Time
- The Start and End date for the production deal
- A breakdown by Book Type showing the Price, Seat Count and Gross and Net Takings.