Productions > Summary > Profit and Loss
There are two tabs with options:
- Filter By Dates is a checkbox that will let you further specify a specific date range to constrain the report to. Otherwise, the report will cover all dates (technically, between 01/01/1900 and 01/01/2079).
- Filter By Productions is a checkbox that will let you further specify specific partner types to filter by. If checked:
- Available Productions lists the existing productions. Select productions and click Filter > to add them to the list of Included Productions. Select roles in the Included Productions list and click < Unfilter to remove them from the list.
A Save button allows you to persist these options as preferences for future executions of the report.
A Continue button will generate the report.
This report lists the selected productions, and includes the following details for each:
- Fixed Fee for the production deal
- Percentage Fee for the production deal
- Total Fee Net for the production deal
- Net Sales
- Net Profit/Loss on the production deal