Date > Run Summary > Period Sales
- Filter productions (Yes/No)
- Initial date range
- Production types
- Production categories
- Exclude inactive productions (Yes/No)
- Sale date range
- Display performance detail extract (Yes/No)
- Display performance detail (Yes/No)
This report was developed primarily as a CSV extract, but can be run as a standard report. The report looks at period sales, those within the date range specified, and total sales, which are all sales up until the time the report is run.
The first selection asks whether or not productions will be filtered. If Yes is selected, a further series of prompts are displayed that are geared toward narrowing the list of productions.
When selecting the sale date range, the from date on the calendar displays the date of the first sale for the selected productions. This means that all sales can be captured, up to the current date and time, for the selected productions.
The performance detail extract is a report that does not include the standard header and logo and is constructed for easy import into MS Excel.
Report detail includes:
- Production name
- Performance date
- Seating capacity (the number of seats available for each performance)
- Total sold (paid tickets)
- Period comps (tickets with 0.00 face value booked within the sale date range)
- Period count (the count of tickets, paid or otherwise. booked within the sale date range)
- Period value (the value of tickets booked within the sale date range)
- Total comps (all comps to date)
- Total count (count of all bookings, paid or otherwise, to date)
- Total value (value of all bookings, paid or otherwise, to date)
- Seats available
- Seats held
- Inside charge
- Fees (service fees such as booking fees, postage, etc, on all non-comp tickets booked to date)
- Printing (service fees on all comp tickets booked to date)