To download files from NZ Cloud:
1. Firstly you will need to save the file to the shared (Z:) Drive, so all users can access it.
For example, export your report as usual:
This will open the Export report window, where you can select the Shared Z: drive, choose your file type and save.
2. Click this arrow at the top of the screen:
3. The following will appear. Click this arrow.
4. This will open the File Download window:
5. You will then be able to save your file. An example of what happens when using Firefox as a browser: